We are excited to announce that we are now offering Premium Codebase Access to all our users on the Teams Plan. This new initiative will allow you to start your SaaS from larger codebases from which you can pick useful patterns or even entire features to use in your own projects.
The first Codebase we are releasing is a fully functional Kanban SaaS application. This demo will show many incredibly useful patterns that you can use in your own projects, such as:
- Data Models: Complex data models beyond the basic CRUD operations.
- State Management: Complex client-side state management with Zustand
- Filters: Data Filtering with Supabase
- Drag and Drop with React Beautiful DND
- Client-Server sync: Server syncing with Next.js Actions and React Query
- Real-time Notifications with Supabase Realtime
You can find a rundown of the features of this template at the bottom of this post.
The second Codebase we are releasing is a fully functional AI Chatbot SaaS application. This demo will show many incredibly useful patterns that you can use in your own projects, such as:
- AI Integration: Utilize the power of the Vercel AI SDK and Langchain to seamlessly incorporate AI into your product.
- Embeddings with Supabase: Leverage Supabase to store and index embeddings using pgVector.
- Background Jobs with Upstash's QStash: Run background jobs efficiently, crawl websites, and index their content in a serverless environment.
- Crawling with Readability: Extract main content from websites and crawl for indexing purposes.
- CRUD Operations with Supabase: Efficiently store and manage data while ensuring security through RLS.
- Subscription Limits and Quotas: Set limits on users, messages, and more based on different plans.
- JS Widgets Development: Create standalone React Components as JS widgets that can be easily embedded into your customer's website using a simple script tag.
This value-packed template contains all the patterns you need to know to create your own SaaS.
If you are on the Teams Plan, you can redeem the invite using this form.
If you are on the Pro Plan, you can upgrade to the Teams Plan using this link. The system will offer you a prorated discount based on your existing Pro Plan.
As a solopreneur, I have to make sure that I can sustainably support Makerkit. When I released Plugins - the plan was to make them paid. However, I decided to make them free, since they're an invaluable resource for the community.
However, this also meant that my support efforts went up significantly. I am now spending a lot of time helping people with their projects, and I am happy to do so. However, I also need to make sure that I can sustainably support Makerkit.
This is why I decided to make the AiSaasStarter available only to Teams Plan users. This will allow me to continue to support the community, while also making sure that I can sustainably support Makerkit.
We are working on more AiSaasStarter that we will release in the coming months. Stay tuned!
This app is a sort of Trello Clone that allows you to create Boards, Columns and Tasks. You can drag and drop cards between lists, and you can also drag and drop lists between boards.
The app is currently available on for Remix and Next.js with Supabase backend. Upon request, we can also make it available for other stacks.
The app uses React Beautiful DND to implement drag and drop. The implementation is quite complex, since it allows you to drag and drop both cards and lists. It also allows you to drag and drop lists between boards.
All the data is synced to the server in real-time using Next.js Actions or React Query in Remix.
The Kanban Board is filtered by tag assigned to each task. You can filter the board by selecting a tag from the dropdown, and you can also filter by multiple tags.
Users can assign tasks to other users. When a task is assigned to a user, they will receive a notification in real-time. The notification will also show the task that was assigned to them and allow them to open it directly.
The app also shows how you can implement plan limits. In this case, the app limits the number of boards that a user can create. When the user reaches the limit, they will be prompted to upgrade their plan.
On the free plan (or when no subscription is active), users can create up to 1 board and 5 tasks. The limits for other plans are configurable by setting them in the Database.
I am super excited to release this new initiative and I hope that you will find it useful. If you have any questions, please reach out to us on Twitter or our Discord Server.