I am super excited to announce the launch of Makerkit's latest Premium SaaS template, the AI Blog Post Writer SaaS Template.
The AI Blog Writer SaaS Template is part of our Premium AiSaasStarter alongside the Chat with PDF, AI Chatbot SaaS and the Kanban Template - and it's available to all Makerkit Teams license holders. If you want to update your license, follow this link.
The template will teach you many of the concepts you need to know to build a SaaS product with Makerkit.
- AI: Using the OpenAI SDK to generate text
- CRUD: Using Supabase to store and manage your data and RLS to secure it
- Subscriptions Limits: Using tokens quotas to limit the number of replies a chatbot can send
... and a lot more.
As you can see - this is a value-packed template that will teach you a lot about building SaaS products with Makerkit.
The AI Blog Writer SaaS Template is a SaaS template that allows you to write SEO optimized blog posts using AI. It does so using a 3-step process that involves:
- Research: You enter a topic and the AI will research the topic for you, providing an outline
- Outline: Once generated the outline, you can edit it to your liking. Then, you submit it to the AI and it will generate a set of talking points for you
- Talking Points: Once generated, you can edit the talking points to your liking. Then, you submit it to the AI and it will generate a full blog post for you
The result is a very well-written, SEO optimized blog post that you can publish on your blog.
The SaaS template includes a set of plan limits that you can configure to your liking. The plan limits are:
- Free account are offered 500k tokens
- Plans are configurable to how many tokens they get
- Tokens are deducted when a user generates an outline or talking points, and when they generate a blog post
I've recorded a quick video to show you what the template looks like and how it works. Check it out below:
I hope you're as excited about this template as I am. I can't wait to see what you'll build with it.
If you're already a Makerkit Teams license holder and heave redeemed your Premium invite you can already access the repository. If you're not a Makerkit Teams license holder yet, you can upgrade your license here.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me on Twitter or Discord.