MakerKit is the Next.js boilerplate project for SaaS built to get you started on the right foot.
The MakerKit kit is a fully-featured Next.js application that uses Supabase for authentication, database (with Postgres), and storage.
This version of the kit uses the new App Router introduced with Next.js 13, which is built on top of the new React Server Components.
We built MakerKit with some of the best technologies available today, such as Next.js, Tailwind CSS, and Supabase:
- Scalable Next.js RSC (app directory) structure template, perfect for the most ambitious projects
- Beautiful Tailwind 3 CSS theme - with dark mode!
- Full Supabase setup, including Authentication, Database and Storage
- Reusable UI components as building blocks (which you can easily swap with your own or your favorite library) based on Radix UI
- SSR-compatible Authentication flow, including 3rd-party providers (Google, Facebook, Twitter, GitHub, etc.)
MakerKit is fully functioning from the beginning and comes with the following features:
- Payments with Stripe, and support for subscriptions (or, alternatively, using Lemon Squeezy)
- Onboarding flow, which allows your users to set up their accounts and create their organization
- Organizations: users can create and edit organizations. An organization is a group of users. You can rename the
Organizationentity according to your domain (for example, teams, projects, etc.)
- Team Members: users can invite other users to join their organization and assign them a role
- MDX-powered Blog and Documentation generators - already SEO-optimized for you [Coming Soon]
Marketing matters! But don't get hung up on the technicalities. MakerKit provides:
- Newsletter Sign-up form for ConvertKit, but easy to adapt to more providers
- Email Templates you can write with React using React.email
Never waste time chasing bugs again.
Assuming you have created a Sentry account, MakerKit can catch exceptions (and possible bugs) and report them to Sentry whenever they happen in both client and server-side code:
- Error Tracking set up with Sentry
- Comprehensive E2E Tests suite with Cypress, which you can use and learn from
You're not going to be left alone. We offer help and support:
- Access to the team for feedback, requests, and general support. We're here to support you build your SaaS.
This documentation introduces each of the points above and guides you through so that you can easily adjust MakerKit to your application's domain.
MakerKit has plenty of resources for using both Next.js and Supabase - and if you're stuck, you can always reach out to me for help.