This tutorial is a comprehensive guide to getting started with the Remix and Firebase SaaS template to build a basic tasks application, from fetching the repository to deploying the application.
By the end, you'll have a fully working application with the minimum basics a SaaS needs:
- Landing Page and Marketing pages (blog, documentation)
- Authentication (sign in, sign up)
- Payments (Stripe)
- Profile and Organization management
To get started, you're going to need some things installed:
- Node.js version (>=16.0.0)
- npm 7 or greater
- A code editor (VSCode, WebStorm)
- If you'd like to deploy your application, you'll also want an account on Vercel.
If you have all the above installed, I guess we can get started!